Enjoying the Finnish archipelago at Villa Wolax and Paradise island
A two-day package for 10 to 20 people
- Day 1
A 30 minute taxi ride from Turku Airport or the centre of Turku to Kuusisto Island. Arrival at Villa Wolax, where we will start the day with a tasty breakfast, during which the groups will receive information about the sailing programme for the coming hours. The sailing activities will be designed based on the group’s skills and wishes. They can include, for example, an introduction to the basics of sailing or a playful race.
After the sailing adventure we will transfer by motor boat across the Airisto waters to Paradise Island. During the ride, we will enjoy a light lunch salad. After being welcomed by our hostess, we will settle in our rooms. A smoke sauna and hot tubs will be waiting for us, and you can also take a dip in the sea.
After the sauna, we will enjoy a “hunting menu” with dishes featuring game from the surrounding grounds, fish from local waters and other local delicacies. If you wish, you can still take a walk along the shore, take in the fresh breeze or have an early night.
- Day 2
After breakfast, we will spend a leisurely morning on Paradise Island. Test your luck fishing on the shore, climb up the nearby rocks to enjoy the Airisto open sea view or have fun playing mölkky or darts.
For lunch, we will enjoy soup prepared from salmon smoked by our host, accompanied by local rye and malt bread.
After lunch, the group will be transported by road to Turku.
May–September, by advance order
- 10–15 people €517 per person
- 16–20 people €445 per person
The price includes:
- One night on Paradise Island in a room for two, with a sea view, toilets and shower facilities in the hallway, separate sauna and shower facilities in the building
- Meals (2 breakfasts, 1 salad lunch, 1 soup lunch, 1 dinner)
- Transportation from Turku Airport or the centre of Turku to Villa Wolax, and from Paradise Island to Turku Airport or the centre of Turku
- Sailing boats for the race, life jacket/buoyancy aid
- Boat transportation to Rymättylä, life jacket/buoyancy aid
- Smoke sauna
We recommend that you take out travel insurance. Dress for the weather, for example, wearing a windcheater and sunglasses.
Paradise Island Reservation fee, 30%, at the time of reservation and the remainder no later than 4 weeks before the trip.