Fish and relax on Paradise island in the Finnish archipelago
Each tour is tailored to the customer’s individual wishes. The tours are led by trained guides, who also provide fluent service in Swedish, English and German. The guide will choose a route and the fishing methods suitable for you. We will fish for pike, perch and zander, while enjoying the beautiful scenery. When needed, we will take a break on the shore of a suitable island.
On Paradise Island, you will enjoy accommodation in high-quality apartments located in the stunning natural surroundings of the archipelago and featuring a sauna and beach, as any Finnish summer house. A pleasant sauna, a hot tub, swimming, traditional games and excursions along the rocks to admire the sea views guarantee a relaxing time.
Four-day package for a group of four
- Day 1
A one-hour taxi ride from Turku Airport or the centre of Turku to Äijälä beach in Rymättylä, where a boat will pick you up and take you to Paradise Island, about a kilometre offshore. After settling in, you will be introduced to the services on Paradise Island and receive instruction on safety procedures.
Departure for the fishing grounds. The guide will tailor a fishing trip to match your wishes (ca 5 hours) and choose suitable fishing methods.
Return to Paradise Island, where you can have a sauna, go swimming and enjoy a good dinner before retiring for the night.
- Day 2
After breakfast, we will take off for an all-day fishing tour (ca 8 hours) among the islands. We will enjoy a packed lunch on one of the islands.
Dinner, sauna and overnighting on Paradise Island.
- Day 3
After breakfast, you can relax in authentic Finnish style: take a walk along the rocks, play yard games, go swimming and have a sauna. Lunch and dinner will be served at the agreed time. For an additional cost, you can take part in exercise activities or boat and cultural tours in the neighboring areas.
- Day 4
After breakfast, you will get a boat ride, as agreed, to Äijälä beach, and from there a taxi will take you to Turku Airport or the centre of Turku.
Four people (one fishing boat and one guide) €1,400 per person
The price includes:
- Three nights in a spacious apartment (107 m², three separate bedrooms for two, an extra bed, sauna, shower, toilet, well-equipped kitchen, fireplace, terrace, own beach, TV, CD player), use of yard games
- Meals (3 breakfasts, 1 soup lunch and 2 packed lunches, 3 dinners)
- Sauna on three evenings, a hot tub, swimming, and sauna accessories
- Transportation to and from Turku Airport or the centre of Turku.
- Boat transportation from Äijälä beach to Paradise Island.
- A boat, fishing equipment, fishing licence, coffee and drinking water, life jacket/buoyancy aid
- The services of a fishing guide over two days, and any fish you catch, if you wish
For an additional cost:
Instructed exercise, boat or cultural tours to neighboring areas (e.g. to the old, idyllic town of Naantali); request an offer
We recommend that you take out travel insurance.
Dress for the weather, for example, wearing a windcheater and sunglasses.