Aavameri tours to the Archipelago
There is no better way than this to experience the inner Turku archipelago!
During June to August, Aavameri arranges day sea kayaking tours on Mondays and evening sea kayaking tours on Thursdays in Ruissalo Saaroniemi. These tours are open for both individuals and small groups and these tours doesn't require any canoieng experience.
Please note! In situations like dangerous weather, injuries to the guide or other force majeure situations
Aavameri could be obliged to cancel an event with short warning.
One-of-a-kind Circus Lunatika show in the summer of 2017. A fantastically fun circus performance, live music, ArtTeatro's top acrobats from Cirque du Soleil.
6 July (premiére), 8 July, 13-15 July, 19-22 July, 27 July, 29 July, 3 August, 5 August.
All performances start at 7:00pm.
Flowpark Entrance Tickets
FlowPark is a new kind of adventure theme park, where you can test your physical skills high up in the trees.
Tickets available 1 June-31 August 2017.
Turku Food Walk
This is how it works:
- The card holder may visit five restaurants from the ten options in the order they wish.
- Turku Food Walk is also suitable for groups. Make a table reservation if your group has more than 4 persons.
- The card must be presented to the restaurant staff before making the order.
- The card is valid for three days from the first point of purchase.
- The price of the card doesn’t include drinks.
- The card is valid in 2017.
- The card is not valid on public/religious holidays.