Chef’s Menu Hotel Packages
Presenting the top chefs from around the world
Held for the sixth time, the Chef's Menu Dinner intertwines both food and art with the theme for the year, Master & Commis. The evening offers guests a fascinating and intimate journey into what influences top kitchens around the world. In 2019, the visiting master chefs include two-time Michelin Star chef Mathias Dahlgren, as well as the world’s most prestigious young talent from the finals of the S. Pellegrino Young Chef competition, such as Leslie Hottiaux (New Zealand) and Vusumuzi Ndlovu (South Africa). Also attending is Finland’s representative for the Bocuse d'Or, Ismo Sipeläinen, and 2019 Chef of the Year Mikko Kaukonen.
Turku Food Walk
This is how it works:
- The card holder may visit five restaurants from the ten options in the order they wish.
- Turku Food Walk is also suitable for groups. Make a table reservation if your group has more than 4 persons.
- The card must be presented to the restaurant staff before making the order.
- The card is valid for three days from the first point of purchase.
- The price of the card doesn’t include drinks.
- The card is valid in 2018.
- The card is not valid on public/religious holidays.
Shoponline package only available in Finnish.